Created by the Swiss Contemporary artist Hadrien Dussoix, this piece of art part of the collection "The First Date" has been made in favor of the charitable causes.
- Made by the contemporary artist Hadrien Dussoix
- Acrylic and embroidery on canvas. Made in Geneva
- Frames made with walnut veneered (Swiss), made in Lutry
- Size of 100.5 x 80.5 cm (size including the frame)
- Unique Edition
- From The First Date Collection, By Naomé
- Delivered with a certificate of authenticity
- Localization: Switzerland
- All profits are donated to charitable causes
Hadrien Dussoix and By Naomé, together decide to support the cause of women through The First Date. Working for women’s empowerment, The Womanity Foundation and the Giving Women association have been chosen, so all the profits of the collection will be donated to them.
For any interest, you can contact us directly at email@example.com or +41763780211